Electrician / Fitter
People employed in the above-mentioned position will participate in machinery and industrial equipment assembly projects based on the technical specification.
- Installation of electrical cabinets and operator panels in accordance with the technical documentation,
- Installation of electrical components on the machine in accordance with the technical documentation,
- Electric power supply for machines 230-400V / 24V and verification of previously performed works,
- Commissioning and adjustment of electric components - sensor
- Installation and commissioning at the client's site (trips to the client organized in groups),
- Modernization of electrical machines and devices.
- Completed vocational or technical school with an electrical profile,
- Experience in the assembly and commissioning of electrical devices,
- SEP permissions up to 1KV
- Ability to read electrical diagrams,
- Knowledge of electrical installations
- Experience in assembly work,
- Ability to self-control the quality of the work performed,
- Computer literacy would be an advantage,
- Independence and accuracy in performing assigned duties,
- Diligence, honesty, integrity and commitment
- Organizing and maintaining your workplace in good order,
- Driving license, category B.
- Stable work in an innovative and dynamically developing company with an established position on the market,
- Conditions of employment based on a full-time employment contract,
- Possibility of professional development in a professional team,
- Challenging work on interesting and ambitious projects implemented for the largest automotive manufacturers around the world,
- Additional benefits: Multisport package, private medical care, possibility to join group life insurance.
If U are interested please let us know by email: