The person employed in the above position will participate in the projects of building machines and industrial devices.
- Analysis of customer's technical specifications and design requirements.
- Development of concepts and technical solutions in accordance with the assumptions of the project, applicable legal regulations and standards, and based on the company's standards.
- Design of machines and devices in the CAD system (Solidworks) and preparation of 3D and 2D documentation for the project.
- Presenting the results of the work within the project team and during meetings with clients.
- Selection and compilation of bills of commercial components as part of a mechanical project.
- Collaboration and technical support for departments:
- commercial - during the process of ordering components for the project,
- production and assembly - during the process of building and commissioning machines and devices,
- sales department - as part of processing inquiries.
- Supervising the process of creating and updating complete project documentation.
- Collaboration with external project stakeholders.
- Education - higher technical; major - mechanical engineering or related: mechanics, mechatronics.
- Knowledge of the principles of technical drawing and the basics of construction and technology of machines.
- Knowledge of basic issues in the field of mechanics, pneumatics, electronics.
- Ability to design in a SOLIDWORKS 2D / 3D environment (knowledge of Autodesk Inventor will be an advantage).
- Proficiency in using MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of the English language sufficient to read and create technical documentation as well as direct contact with the client.
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
- Initiative in action.
- Ability to work in a team and time management.
- Creativity, accuracy, independence, responsibility for the entrusted tasks, availability, communication, focus on quality.
- Commitment and willingness to develop and raise qualifications.
- Driving license category B.
- Stable work in an innovative and dynamically developing company with an established position on the market
- Employment conditions based on a full-time employment contract
- Possibility of professional development in a professional team
- Challenging work on interesting and ambitious projects implemented for the largest automotive manufacturers around the world
- Additional benefits: Multisport package, private medical care, possibility of joining group life insurance
If U are interested please let us know by email: