Mechanic / fitter
People employed in the above-mentioned position will participate in machinery and industrial equipment assembly projects based on the technical specification.
- Building industrial machines from scratch (group work),
- Installation of mechanical components in accordance with the attached technical specification,
- Service and modifications to machines in the company and away,
- Installation of air preparation, valve terminals, pneumatic installation according to the diagram,
- Assembly and connection of lubrication systems,
- Performing basic locksmith operations,
- Installation and commissioning at the customer's site (Customer trips organized in groups),
- Modernization of mechanical machines and devices.
- Completed vocational or technical school with an electrical / mechanical profile,
- Ability to use electric assembly tools (screwdriver, grinder, etc.),
- Locksmith skills are welcome,
- Experience in assembly work,
- Ability to self-control the quality of the work performed,
- Computer literacy would be an advantage,
- Independence and accuracy in performing assigned duties,
- Diligence, honesty, integrity and commitment,
- Organizing and maintaining your workplace in good order,
- Driving license category B.
- Stable work in an innovative and dynamically developing company with an established position on the market,
- Conditions of employment based on a full-time employment contract,
- Possibility of professional development in a professional team,
- Challenging work on interesting and ambitious projects implemented for the largest automotive manufacturers around the world,
- Additional benefits: Multisport package, private medical care, possibility of joining group life insurance.
If U are interested please let us know by email: