The person employed in the above position will participate in the projects of building machines and industrial devices.
- Creation and commissioning of PLC / HMI software for built stations and assembly lines,
- Programming of robotic stations,
- Participation in the commissioning of machines and lines at the customer's premises in Poland and abroad,
- Participation in the preparation of technical assumptions for new projects.
- Higher technical education - major in Automation or similar,
- Knowledge of industrial PLCs and operator panels (SIEMENS, OMRON, MITSUBISHI, ALLEN BRADLEY),
- Ability to read and create electrical diagrams, an additional advantage is the knowledge of the EPLAN Electric P8 environment,
- Knowledge of English and the ability to read and write technical documentation in this language,
- Availability, independence, creativity,
- Driving license, category B,
- Creativity and focus on learning and development
Additional advantages will be:
- Experience in programming robots (Kuka, Mitsubishi, Fanuc),
- Programming skills in the LabView environment,
- Knowledge of programming language & ndash; C, C ++, Java,
- Knowledge of issues in areas such as vision systems, Scada visualization systems,
- Experience as an automation / programmer.
- Stable work in an innovative and dynamically developing company with an established position on the market,
- Conditions of employment based on a full-time employment contract,
- Possibility of professional development in a professional team,
- Challenging work on interesting and ambitious projects implemented for the largest automotive manufacturers around the world,
- Additional benefits: Multisport package, private medical care, possibility to join group life insurance.
If U are interested please let us know by email: